Are you looking for a used Subaru for sale in Vancouver?
Subaru is a trusted Japanese made vehicle. Due to its higher price range, many people often choose to purchase preowned Subarus . Here are a few tips to consider when you begin the process of finding your used Subaru.
Tips For Buying A Used Subaru:
- Do your research: Read as much as you can about the different models of Subarus (see more details below), check out consumer reports and touch base with friends who may have had some experience with both new and used Subaru’s.
- Gas Mileage: Gather data on how much gas the model you are after typically consumes. This may help shape your decision.
- Cost of Repairs: Subarus are generally very reliable cars but you may want to find a repair shop (such as our in house service department) that specializes in Subaru repairs to ensure that your vehicle will get the best service possible.
- History Reports: A dealer can provide you with all the details you need to know before purchasing a Subaru vehicle. Don’t be afraid to ask! Read through the papers and possibly even pay to have a history report run. This may uncover any issues that could lead to complications down the road.
Aside from these general tips, choosing the Subaru model that works best for you is of course very important. Below is a brief outline of the different Subaru models to get you thinking about which may fit your vehicle needs.
What Model Subaru Should I Buy:
- The BRZ is a lightweight 2-door sportscar
- Powered by Subaru’s legendary boxer engine and rear wheel drive
- Available with a 6-speed manual or automatic
- Features include heated seats, navigation, dual zone climate control, Torsen limited-slip differential
- The Subaru Impreza is a compact sedan, available in both economy and high performance versions
- The WRX and WRX STI versions are based on Subaru’s legendary rally cars, come with up to 310 turbocharged horsepower
- Standard all-wheel drive and your choice of a manual or automatic transmission
- Options include heated leather sport seats, navigation, LED exterior lighting, lightweight 18 inch wheels