With our warranty offerings you can cover virtually every mechanical part on your vehicle except for those excluded under the General Provisions section of the agreement. Examples of covered parts may include:
- Cylinder Block, Cylinder Head(s) and all internal lubricated parts contained within the engine including; Pistons; Piston Rings; Connecting Rods and Bearings; Crankshaft; Crankshaft Main Bearings; Camshaft; Camshaft Bearings; Cam Followers; Timing Chain or Belt; Timing Gears, Guides, Tensioners; Rocker Arms; Rocker Shafts; Rocker Bushings; Cylinder Head Valves; Valve Guides; Valve Lifters; Valve Springs; Valve Seals; Valve Retainers; Valve Seats; Push Rods; Water Pump; Oil Pump and Oil Pump Housing; Harmonic Balancer; Oil Pan; Timing Chain Cover; Intake and Exhaust Manifolds; Valve Covers; Engine Mounts; Seals and Gaskets.
- (factory installed only) Turbocharger/Supercharger Housing and all internal parts; Seals and Gaskets.
- (Automatic or Standard) Transmission Case and all internal parts plus: Torque Converter, Flywheel/Flex Plate, Vacuum Modulator; Electronic Shift Control Unit; Shift Control Sensors; Transmission Cooler; Transmission Mounts; Oil Pan; Seals and Gaskets.
- Transfer Case and all internal parts; Seals and Gaskets.
- (Front and Rear) Drive Axle Case and all internal parts contained within the Drive Axle; Locking Hubs; Drive Shafts; Center Support Bearings; Universal Joints; Constant Velocity Joints; Axle Bearings; Four-Wheel Drive Actuator; Differential Cover; Seals and Gaskets.
- Master Cylinder; Power Brake Cylinder; Vacuum Assist Booster; Hydro Boost; Disc Brake Callipers; Wheel Cylinders; Compensating Valve; Brake Hydraulic Lines and fittings; Hydraulic Control Unit; Seals and Gaskets.
- The following ABS Parts are also covered: Electronic Control Processor; Wheel Speed Sensors; Hydraulic Pump/Motor Assembly; Pressure Modulator Valve/Isolation Dump Valve; Accumulator; Seals and Gaskets.
- All internal parts contained within the Steering Box; Rack and Pinion Gear; Power Steering Pump; Power Steering Hoses; Steering Knuckles; Pitman Arm; Idler Arm; Tie Rod Ends and Drag Link; Steering Dampener; Upper and Lower Steering Column Shafts and Couplings, including Internal Tilt-Wheel Mechanism; Steering Box and Rack and Pinion Gear Housings; Seals and Gaskets. Rear Wheel Steering: Rear Steering Shaft and Couplings; Power Cylinder and Pump; Electronic Control Unit/Solenoid; Phase Control Unit; Stepper Motor; Steering Box; Control Valve; Rack; Tie Rod Ends; Seals and Gaskets.
- Condenser; Compressor, Compressor Clutch and Pulley; Refrigerant Lines; Evaporator; Idler Pulley; Belt Tensioner and Idler Pulley Bearing; High/Low Compressor Cut-off Switch; Expansion Valve; Pressure Cycling Switch; Seals and Gaskets.
- The following parts are also covered if they are required in connection with the repair of a covered part listed above: Accumulator/Receiver Dryer; Orifice Tube; Oil and Refrigerant.
- Alternator; Voltage Regulator; Starter Motor; Starter Solenoid, Starter Ring Gear and Starter Drive; Engine Wiring Harness; Transmission Wiring Harness; Computerized Timing Control Unit; Powertrain Control Module; Electronic Ignition Module; Crank Angle Sensor; Cam Sensor; Knock Sensor; Ignition Switch; Ignition Switch Lock Cylinder; Front and Rear Window Wiper Motor, Pulse Wiper Delay Module; Washer Pump and Switch; Stop Lamp Switch; Headlamp Switch; Turn Signal Switch; Heater/A.C. Blower Speed Switch; Manual Heater/A.C. Control Head and Horns.
- Fuel Pump; Fuel Injection Pump and Injectors; Vacuum Pump; Fuel Tank; Fuel Tank Sending Unit; Metal Fuel Delivery Lines.
FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION:
- Upper and Lower Control Arms; Control Arm Shafts and Bearings or Bushings; Upper and Lower Ball Joints; Radius Arm and Bushings; Torsion Bars and Mounts or Bushings; Stabilizer Bar, Links and Bushings; Spindle and Spindle Support; Wheel Bearings. Variable Dampening Suspension Compressor, Control Module, Actuator, Solenoid, Height Sensor and Mode Selector Switch.
- Engine Cooling Fan and Motor; Fan Clutch; Belt Tensioner; Radiator; Heater Core; Thermostat; Blower Motor; Hot Water Valve.
- Automatic Climate Control Programmer; Electronic Instrument Cluster; Mileage/Kilometrage Computer; Distributor; Ignition Coil; Ignition Coil Packs, Coil Pack Housing; Oxygen Sensor; Electronic Combination Entry System (Does not include Transmitters and Receivers for Remote Locks); Cruise Control Module, Engagement Switch, Transducer, Servo and Amplifier; Headlamp Motors; Power Window Motor and Switch; Power Seat Motor and Switch; Power Mirror Motor and Switch; Power Antenna Motor/Mast Assembly; Convertible Top Motor; Factory installed Power Sunroof Motor; Rear Defogger Switch; Power Door Lock Actuator and Switch.
EXAMPLES OF NON-COVERED PARTS INCLUDE:
- Carburetor, battery, shock absorbers, struts, manual transmission clutch assembly; glass, lenses, headlamps, light bulbs, fuses, upholstery, cup holders, paint, bumpers, body sheet metal, etc… Also, maintenance services and parts described in the owner’s manual which include, but are not limited to: alignments, adjustments, cleaning, wheel balancing, tune-ups, spark plugs, spark plug wires, glow plugs, hoses (except steering and air conditioning), drive belts, timing belts (if not replaced at manufacturer’s recommended maintenance interval), brake pads, brake linings/shoes, etc…
Please see our agreement for details
Usually included with coverage:
- In the event of a covered breakdown, we will pay up to forty-five dollars per day for up to six days for a maximum of two hundred seventy dollars for each repair visit, for expenses to rent a replacement vehicle if the covered vehicle is required to be at a repair facility overnight.
- If a covered breakdown occurs more than one hundred sixty kilometres from home which results in a repair facility keeping the vehicle overnight, we will pay up to seventy-five dollars per day for up to three days for a maximum of two hundred twenty-five dollars, for motel/hotel and restaurant expenses.
TOWING / ROADSERVICE
- In the event the covered vehicle is disabled, we will pay up to seventy-five dollars per occurrence. Coverage is limited to one occurrence per disablement.
LOST KEY / LOCKOUT
- If keys for the covered vehicle are lost, broken or accidentally locked inside, we will pay up to fifty dollars for locksmith services.